At Digital Mammography Specialists, our goal is to provide a mobile digital mammography service that is dedicated to providing excellence in patient care and customer service. Since 2008 our ongoing mission has been to develop services that prevent breast cancer by combining state-of-the-art digital technology and subspecialized radiology services to medical practices and physicians in Atlanta and the surrounding areas.
Our MQSA – (Mammography Quality Standards Act) Certified and ACR (American College of Radiology) certification, subspecialized radiologists provide prompt and highly accurate interpretations of all breast imaging.
Digital Mammography Specialists is your single source solution for prompt and accurate on-site breast imaging by providing opportunities for a partnership with select physicians groups to provide digital mammography to their patients and community.
Early detection is the key and screening mammograms are designed to detect breast cancer and save lives. We provide mobile office-based mammography service that is designed to enhance and maximize your patient care services and generate revenue.
Practice Requirements & Responsibilities
Patient scheduling for mobile in-office services can be customized to your practice and consists of:
• ½ day of service for 12+ patients.
• Full day service for 25+ patients.
Office requirements include:
• A room that consists of a minimum size of 8×10 ft. with a standard sized door. A power outlet is required for equipment placement.
• For an enhanced level of comfort, patients will prepare and experience the exam in the same room for a personalized and professional level of service and expertise.
• Access and utilization of waiting room, bathroom and other common areas.
• Customer service staff at your practice will initially schedule appointments for your patients before submitting to DMS two days prior to date of service.
A Digital Mammography Specialists Mobile Service Includes
No Capital Cost to You or Your Practice & No Service Liability. Our goal is to provide you with the support services you need to be successful.
• We provide all the necessary equipment and staffing to manage the day of your service.
• We provide all supplies required to complete each mammography imaging service.
• We manage all clerical paperwork and billing of the mammography service.
• We are responsible for FDA, MQSA and ACR Certifications.
• After the initial appointment has been scheduled, our experienced staff will manage all aspects of patient care including appointment reminders and follow-ups.
• We provide equipment set-up at your location.
• Our staff include a certified mammography technologist and radiologist supervision of all imaging.
• Board certified radiologist image interpretation.
• Comprehensive scheduling, reporting and billing management.
• Picture Archive & Communication System (PACS) for viewing and copying.
• Long term HIPAA compliant archiving of images.
There is no capital investment required and you will maintain control of your patient’s imaging requirements as well as allowing for increased patient satisfaction and revenue associated with providing an in-office screening mammography service.
At Digital Mammography Specialists, we are the owners of several outpatient radiology centers and we want to bring our wealth of management expertise to your facility. Contact us today for information regarding our mobile office-based screening 2D digital mammography service. Our goal is to provide the highest level of care possible for your patients by focusing on early detection of breast cancer to improve survivability rates.